RIOT+ - Black / White&Black / Black&White.
The Bont Cycling Riot+, the world's first carbon composite and heat moldable cycling shoe designed for road cycling and priced for the masses, now available with proven BOA retention system.
The Riot+ combines Bont Cycling's professional-series technical features including anatomical power transfer platform for greater efficiency, replaceable sole guards, unique carbon composite shaping, competition grade materials and BOA retention system to create the most technically-advanced entry-level road shoe available.
- Material - Carbon composite construction with anti-stretch Microfiber upper and Bont Cycling's proprietary Epoxy Thermoset Fiberglass heat molding technology.
- 4.8mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - Comfort.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Cleat Mounting - 3-hole Look configuration with alignment grid.
- Closure System - BOA dial system with Z-Form Velcro strap.
- Weight - 280 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).